- Motivation letter - format pdf
- Description of choir - format pdf - maximum 3 pages, outline of choir history, choir structure, public performances, records or videos produced, artistic partnerships, etc. -
- Choirmaster's CV - format pdf
- Repertoire - format pdf - 17th and 18th century French choral music perfomed over the last three years (at concerts or church).
- Recording n°1 - 20Mo maximum - Audio or vidéo recording of a motet or secular work composed in France during the 17th or 18th century. (One of the two recordings required should ideally be for mixed voices) .
- Recording n°2 - 20Mo maximum - Audio or video recording of a piece of 17th century French music selected from the following : Guillaume Bouzignac, Motets Vol. 1 - Guillaume Bouzignac, Motets Vol 2 - Guillaume Bouzignac, Messe à 7 - Guillaume Bouzignac, Les chansons - Antoine Boesset [attrib.], Motets à voix égales - Antoine Boesset [attrib.], Motets à voix mixtes - Tours-164 collection (omeka.cmbv.fr)
(One of the two recordings required should ideally be for mixed voices)